Cookies are documents or files downloaded onto the computer/smartphone/tablet of the User (hereinafter the “User”), upon accessing certain websites and applications, that allow for the storage and recovery of the User’s data. Cookies are used for different purposes, such as recognizing you as the User, obtaining information on your browsing habits and tailoring the way the content is displayed.
2.- What cookies do we use?
- Own cookies: own cookies are those sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by NTT DATA and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are those sent to the User’s device from a computer or domain that may or may not be managed by NTT DATA but by another entity that processes the data gathered by the cookie for its own purposes. Own cookies are identified in this policy by indicating that the owner is “NTT DATA” The rest are owned by the third parties indicated in each case. By clicking on the name of the third party you can access their respective cookies policies, including transfers to third party countries, where applicable.
- Session cookies and permanent cookies: session cookies are a designed to collect and store data while the User is accessing the Website. The information is stored only during the session and disappears when the session ends. Persistent cookies, however, remain stored on the computer for a determined period of time even after the session has ended.
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow the Website to function correctly which is why they are essential for the user to be able to browse the Website and use all the options and functions correctly.
- Preference or personalization cookies: these are cookies that allow for information to be saved enabling the User to access the Website with some features that make their experience different from that of other users, for example language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these are cookies that allow for monitoring and analysis of Users’ behavior on websites they are linked to, including measurement of the impact of ads, where applicable. The information collected through these types of cookies are used in measuring the activity of the Website and for preparing browsing profiles of Users, for the purpose of adding improvements based on the analysis of data on the use the Users make of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information on User behavior obtained from continued observation of your browsing habits, thus enabling the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on the profile.
Section 6 of this policy details the cookies used on the Website.
Where applicable, you can find out more about transfers to third countries that are carried out by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy in the corresponding policies, accessible in the cookies table
4.- How to disable cookies?
Thee settings are found under the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser. Below you can find the links to each browser for the instructions to disable cookies:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- From the tools menu, select “Internet Options”
- Click the privacy tab.
- You can set privacy with a six position cursor that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox sale click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under the Firefox option you can choose to Use a custom history setting to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” selection, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the selection of Cookies, you can set the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo )
- Select the “Preferences” option from the configuration menu.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Please note that certain features and full functionality of the Website may not be available after cookies are disabled.
For visitors of the Website to have the possibility of preventing Google Analytics from using their data, Google has developed an opt-out browser add-on for Google browsers. Available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5.- Cookies on mobile devices
If you wish to change your privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below you will find some links that will guide you in changing the privacy settings on your mobile device.
6.- Accepting, setting or rejecting cookies
Change your consent here.